Friday, May 20, 2011

GOD'S GENTLE VOICE....May 19, 2011

 
My precious child, i love you....
not a second passes by that I did not think of you.
When you are hurt and you cry, I embrace you and tears fall from My eyes.
When your thoughts and emotions are troubled, I hush them down.
When you distant yourself from Me,
oh, how My heart is crushed like a pierce penetrating it....
I long for you....I want you always in My arms....
I love you, My child for no reason, for who you are, without conditions....
You make Me smile every time you come to Me with a childlike heart.
My heart leaps when you spend time alone with Me.
I feel so special.
I Am proud of you when I see you love others
and try to follow My voice even if it's hard for you.
You are My treasure....
I never left your side....
Just sense Me, I Am there....embracing you....

No comments:

Post a Comment