Friday, December 24, 2010

A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE....


My Precious Child,


A few hours from now, the night will meet the new day. As they do, that will mean there was a time, I, your Father in heaven, had given you My Beloved Son, Jesus, as a gift to save you. His mission is to let the world know Me and My love for My earthly children. In humility, He came to this world, in obedience and sacrificial love, He carried on His mission for the love of Me and those whom I love....YOU.

Tonight, as you celebrate, please remember to honor My Son with your heart. Above all the celebrations, do not forget the true meaning of Christmas....My Beloved Son, Jesus, was born for you, My precious child. Celebrate life with Him....

Happy Birthday, My Son, thank You for Your love and obedience, for revealing My true nature to Your brothers and sisters. I have given them to You because I love them and I know You will do everything to bring them to Me for their own sake....Thank You and Happy Birthday....

Your Father Who Loves You So,
Abba


< Greetings my friends :-D   A Joyful Christmas and A Blessed New Year! :-) >




No comments:

Post a Comment