Monday, August 6, 2012

I ACHE FOR MOTHER CHURCH...


Inspiration:       John 21:14-19

Before, I lived my life as I please, my world is full of me. But then, nagpapansin si Jesus, mas nakilala ko Siya (Jesus attracted my attention, I get to know Him more) and many things changed in me. Unti-unti (Gradually), He is filling my world, and He gradually introduced to me those He cared for. Isa na dito ang ating Inang Simbahan (One of them is Mother Church). Before, wala akong pakialam sa kanya, sa activities niya, sa itinuturo niya, sa nangyayari sa kanya (I don't care about her, in her activities, in her teachings, in what's happening to her). Why will I concern myself with her problems? I have my own life to live.

But now, dahil kay Jesus, nasasaktan na ako para sa Inang Simbahan, naiintindihan ko na siya (because of Jesus, I feel pain for her, I now understand her), I also realized that I should be one with the Church. Hindi madali (It's not easy) to stand alone against the world to fight for what Jesus had taught since the time of the Apostles that was handed down through the Church. True, carrying the Cross, being persecuted are part of upholding and following Jesus. Pero sana kilalanin muna ng marami ang Inang Simbahan, bago siya husgahan (But, hopefully many should first get to know Mother Church before judging her).

Actually, she’s truly like a biological Mom, who wants only the best for her children as God inspired her to do. But most often, many children nowadays do not listen to their Moms especially as they grow because of the many influences and temptations around them. Hindi madaling mag-alaga at magpasunod ng mga anak, kung ano gusto nila, yon ang masusunod (It's not easy to take care and bring up children, what they want should happen). Pero sa huli (But in the end), after all the mistakes the children make in their lives, they would realize, Mom is right, and when they come running to Mom, she’s waiting with open arms to embrace her so sorry children, to give them love.

I pray and wish with all my heart, that the children of Mother Church will start being more concerned for her…

If I take a look at her situation now in this modern world, I wonder, gaano kaya nasasaktan si Jesus para sa kanya (how much is Jesus being hurt for her)?...

-luisadelacruz

visit:   http://iamacatholicbyheart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment