Thursday, February 23, 2012

THE PRESENCE WITHIN....



“The whole outside world…seemed to me to love and thank God: people, trees, plants and animals. I saw them all as my kinsfolk; I found on all of them the magic of the Name of Jesus. When I prayed, everything around me seemed delightful and marvelous. The trees, the grass, the birds, the earth, the air, the light…all things prayed to God and sang His praise.”
– THE RUSSIAN PILGRIM


The earth, the physical cosmos, is part of the body of God, shot through and through with divine Presence and hence worthy of our praise, our wonderment and our care. To honor and love God’s creation is to honor and love God.

When a person clings to the Lord and the Lord has pity and loves him, coming and clinging to Him, and he has the intention thereafter to remain constantly in the grace of the Lord, they become one spirit and one temperament and one mind – the person and the Lord.
- KERRY WALTERS


AN INTIMATE PRAYER:       Dearest Jesus, please always fire up my desire to continuously cling to You and be aware of Your Loving Presence…as if I will die, if it stops…
 - luisadelacruz



No comments:

Post a Comment