Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ROOTS...


Inspiration:    Isaiah 6:3-4

I have this plant on a pot. Ang usbong nya (Its sprout), one stem with one leaf, 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” small, color green on the side and red violet in the middle. 

One time, all the leaves withered and it had no new sprout. I thought it was dead. I almost removed its soil. But I changed my mind thinking the roots may still be okay, so I still watered it every day. 

Then one day, a tiny leaf sprung and it grew. I was so happy I didn’t give up on it…

You know what? God is like that to us. I believe that He had planted a good seed deep with us that it grew roots. At times it has many sprouts, at times none at all, but the roots remain…

Kahit gaano kasama ang isang tao (No matter how bad a person is), gaano man kasama ang tingin ng iba sa atin or sa nagawa natin (however bad people see us or what we had done)…si God? He looks inside us…because He believes that the roots of love and kindness that He grew deep within us still remain and there will come a time, sprouts will grow again kahit paisa-isa lang (even just one at a time)…

God will never give up on you…

Grabe! The world may turn against you, but God will still believe and hope in you…

That’s the kind of God we have…
-luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment