Thursday, September 8, 2011

MY SPIRITUAL MOM....


As a Catholic,
I don't worship Mama Mary, I admire her virtues and sacrifices.
I don't idolize her, I just copy her great humility and obedience to God.
I don't put her on a pedestal above God, I respect the fact that God chose her to be His Son Jesus' mother.
I don't replace my biological mom with her, I take her as my spiritual mom.

Today, in her birthday, I thank her for taking me as her spiritual daughter when I was born.
I just want to say "Thank you" to her without asking for anything in return because she deserves it and I believe, even if I don't ask anything from her today, I am in her mind, because she so cares for me as a her own...

And I thank God for the gift of a mom like her...
Happy Birthday Dear Mama Mary!
-luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment