Friday, March 16, 2012

A MOMENT OF PEACE


I got my Bible and reflected on the day’s Scriptures…Then, I went to our little garden, sat in our little bench…I listened prayerfully to some prayers on celphone...Then, to some church and worship songs…then, to the Gregorian chants I put there…

There was a moment I opened my eyes. Suddenly, I was so overwhelmed by God’s Presence…When the plants caught my sight, I so sensed God is present in each of them, even in the air and space, that I don’t want to close my eyes and miss the moment…Our little garden welled up with God’s love…Suddenly, the world was shut out, it’s just God and me…It was such a joy…

This was just this morning. I got a very busy day today, I set the alarm by 3:00 a.m. to start early, but I woke up 2:00 a.m and couldn't sleep anymore, so I started my day…It’s 4:57 a.m. when I composed this. By this time I was still in our garden…

Busy day??? Ah, the more I need these special moments with God…Oh, by the way, this is not supposed to be my sharing today, but I couldn’t help sharing with you the gift of God’s Presence…

Above everything else, it’s a must to put God first…             
Have Moments of Peace!
-luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment