Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ROAD TRIP EXPERT


Inspiration: John 16:12-15

One thing I learned in browsing on videos that could help me learn more about our business is:

There are lots of ways, tips, guidelines, and seminars done by experts. There are mentors I can ask. Nadaanan na nila (They had passed) the road I’m travelling now. All I have to do is magsipag (be industrious), listen and learn from them to avoid many mistakes and to equip me…to equip me…to persevere and not quit...

The same thing goes in real life. Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth about God and about life. He guides us to the road that leads to truth and along that road, He uses road signs to help us: the Scriptures, lives of saints, inspired books, situations, lives of people like us, the teachings of the Church, and more…

Kaya lang madalas (But most often) we miss the road signs kaya naliligaw tayo (that's why we get lost), nahihirapan (find it hard), nadedelay (get delayed) in our travel.

Hey! Let’s give the Holy Spirit our full attention, wherever He is leading us, it’s 101% sure na makabubuti sa atin (that it's good for us), sa ating buhay (our lives), and sa ibang tao (other people)…and it’s always leading us closer to God…
 
Have a Marvelous Road Trip!

-luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment