Wednesday, October 27, 2010

INTO THE FATHER'S ARMS


INTO THE FATHER'S ARMS
Inspiration: Luke 15:1-32

From His arms, I came . . . . In this world, I grew.
As a little child, my innocence kept me close to Him.
He is Papa God to me.
Gradually, I got busy with my toys . . . .
With Growing up . . . .
Later, I got drowned with this world
As I work and got exposed to worldly things . . . .
Sigh, Papa God became a distant Being . . . .
One day, I felt a longing in my heart . . . .
An emptiness . . . .
I searched and searched 'til I ended up
Face to face with Him . . . .
I am ashamed to get near
But His arms are open wide, inviting me to come.
Finally, I run to Him,
His arms wrapped tightly around me . . . .
Tears fell from my eyes.
I smiled.
I am at peace.
I am home . . . .
In the arms of my Father God . . . .

luisadelacruz

1 comment:

  1. You are God’s delight dearest one
    You are not lost as Martha chose.
    You are with doves and clouds and blue skies
    You are home, you are home
    God’s lucky lil child.
    (sis jo)

    ReplyDelete