Friday, June 3, 2011

MY SIMPLE DREAM....


My life's dream is just simple….to know God and love Him each day more than the day before. If I can achieve this, I will know His ways and I can possess habitual sensitivity of the Lord and introduce Him to people in a personal way, many will genuinely love Him.
A simple dream, but it is so hard to achieve because of the many temptations that force me to be pulled away from this dream of mine….It is just great that God is so patient with me and never ceases to forgive me. His arms are always open to receive me....to accept who or what I am....Where can you ever find that kind of love? 
When i die, that is the ultimate fulfillment of my dream because I can really be with God. I can truly see Him face to face and fully know Him. That is my joy....My simple dream....


....I (Jesus) will see you again,
and your hearts will be filled with gladness,
the kind of gladness, that noone can take away from you.
John 16:22 

No comments:

Post a Comment