Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TODAY I CHOOSE TO PLEASE GOD....AND....



What pleases God, I shall do today that I can put a smile upon His marvelous face....

I shall thank Him even for little blessings:
Food on the table
A ride to work or school
Money to pay my fare
The janitor who smiled at me
The computer that I use
For having ears to hear
Eyes to see
Feet to walk
Hands to touch and hold….

Today, I shall eat healthy food to take care of the body He gave me.
I shall love my family more than I did yesterday.
I shall be kinder to people I see on the streets.
I shall not judge strangers even my boss and officemates.
I shall compliment people and speak only of kind words….
Oh, there are many ways that I can please God in my everyday life even just in a little loving….I'm pretty sure you can also find your own ways, too.

There's just one most important thing that I should not forget: My intention is not to please anybody, not even myself…. 

What pleases God, I shall do today and tomorrow and the days after to put a smile upon His marvelous face….because I love Him….

-luisadelacruz




No comments:

Post a Comment