Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAKE ME COME TO YOU...WHENEVER I FORGET YOU...


Dearest Father,
make me come to You whenever I forget You…
Make me remember You whenever my focus is not on You…

May I eat, drink, bath, brush my teeth, wash my hands – 
nourish and take care of my body for You 
because it is the temple of Your Spirit…

May I work and do my tasks well for You 
because it is Your gift…

May I cook, water the plants, feed our pets, 
clean the house, wash the dishes for You…

May I serve, love, understand each of my family members for You…
May I look at people and help them for You…

May I breathe and live every second of my life 
loving and praising You…unceasingly…

May I always be aware of Your Presence 
in every being I see, hear and touch…

that a single moment which passes that I forget You…
a single moment I am apart from You…
a second I am not aware of You will seem to me…

a billion miles away from You 
of which my soul can never bear 
even just the thought of it…

Dearest Father, 
make me come to You 
whenever I forget You…Amen…
- luisadelacruz


No comments:

Post a Comment