Monday, March 5, 2012

SHHUSHH!!! THE WINDING ROAD...

Inspiration:       Matthew 6:7-15

Winding roads, like those in Baguio, Quezon and Bicol, they make me dizzy and vomit when descending them. Haaay, it’s always an ordeal for me….after the fun of vacation is the tense moment of travel home for me…But hey, that’s part of it for me. I just adjust. I drink bonamine and eat less before travel, also, I pray much…

The last time I came across a winding road, I was tense even before riding the bus. But I needed to faced this ordeal again so I could get home. 

While travelling, I closed my eyes, meditated, repeatedly and wholeheartedly prayed a five word prayer to keep my focus: “My Father, I adore you…” Voila! I didn’t get dizzy nor vomit. I got through! Yeheeeey!...

When we pray, we don’t need a lot of meaningless words…

We need our heart upon every word to give meaning to it. God surely answers a sincere prayer that doesn’t go against His will.             

Have a Cool Heart!
- luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment