Monday, March 12, 2012

PLANTING AND HARVESTING IN THE GARDEN OF YOUR LIFE....

Inspiration:   Matthew 6:24-34

I have a little garden right beside my room, around two by three meters in size. This used to be very barren until I started to put one single plant…


Then, my sister gave me two plants from her garden, then my best friend gave me four plants from her Mom’s garden…and so on…Right now, there are several plants in it. 




I take care of them together with God and my best friend. I even made a small bench where we could sit, experience and enjoy the garden. It’s where I meditate every morning. At times, I do my Scripture reflection there, listen to music, read, release my tension…


This garden was once barren. It grew from nothing to something in partnership with God…Now I don’t know what your situation is in your life…

May be you have frustrations and blocks with your dreams, or problems, and there seem to be nothing going on, your life is barren…but just plant one seed at a time, be patient, be hopeful and make God your partner…one day, your life will not be barren anymore, success will grow…Trust God and...

Just make sure you don’t leave God out of it…ever…   
Have an Abundant and Fruitful Future!
- luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment