Monday, April 9, 2012

FAITH….What Are You, Really?


Inspiration:   Acts 2:14, 22-33

Yesterday, the priest said, “Whatever elicits fear to you, it is not from God…” 

Fear is the opposite of faith. Ah…Faith….what are you, really? 

You are not just believing that a miracle will happen in my life. 
You are not just knowing that God will remove all my problems. 
You are not just trusting that God is my Knight in shining armor who will save me from all my difficulties and destroy my enemies. 

Faith…you are much, much more than these…
You are trusting that in spite of all my troubles in life, God will make me okay…
that He will heal the wound inflicted in me…
that God will catch me when I fall and never allow me to fall flat on the ground…
that He embraces me and gives me strength to endure everything…

Faith…you are trusting that God will not leave me in joy and in pain. 
Whatever may come to me, God will see me through. 
He is with me. 

Jesus’ resurrection is proof enough that He conquered all. 
He promised to take care of me. 
I should trust his word and try my best to fear nothing…
Faith, thank God for you…  
Celebrate Life!    
-luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment