Friday, June 22, 2012

...JUST TO SIMPLY MAKE YOU SMILE...


Inspiration:    Matthew 6:19-23; Philippians 1:20-24

Dearest Lord,
I took so many turns in my life.
I followed Your voice anywhere You called me.
There were times, I got lost
But You never allowed me
To go astray so far from You.

I walked through paths
Winding, steep, smooth, easy…
There were those less travelled
But I took them because You said so.
Even if I shed tears or roared laughter
As long as I journeyed with You,
I took the path…

One day, ever dearest Lord,
At the end of my journey,
I dream of being with You,
To spend my eternal life with You…
Aaah, that’s the ultimate dream I have…

I see death before as something so scary,
A snatcher of life…
But what is the beauty of this world
Compared to the magnificence
Of being cradled in Your arms,
Of seeing You face to face?
Thank You for Your light.
Now I see death as the only doorway
Towards my being with You.

But for now that I still live in this world,
Dearest Lord, my greatest dream
Is to “simply make You smile.”
If I fulfill this dream each day,
Then I shall be rewarded
Of my ultimate dream
Of eternally being with You.

My salvation is of great importance,
But life is all about You
And simply making You smile each day,
For me, is the essence of living…

Hugz tightest, my Beloved,
‘til the day we meet face to face.
Amen.

Have a Twinkling Soul!

-luisadelacruz 

No comments:

Post a Comment