Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WHERE TO SEARCH FOR GOD....



We search....and search....and search for God because we have this deep desire to be united  with Him….We travel far and near, high and low just to find Him….

But there is one place we forget to search Him…our heart…

Ironic, isn’t it? Yes, like the people in His hometown who rejected Jesus (Mark 6:1-6), we, too, reject Him by not being aware of His Presence in the very core of our self….

Let’s journey into our very own heart where Jesus awaits us….

            PRAYER ON SILENCE
            (From The Complete Book on Prayer)

In silence
To be there before You Lord, that’s all.
To shut the eyes of my body,
To shut the eyes of my soul,
And to be still and silent,
To expose myself to You
Who are there, exposed to me.
To be there before You, the Eternal Presence.
I am willing to feel nothing, Lord,
To see nothing,
To hear nothing,
Empty of all ideas,
Of all images,
In the darkness.
Here I am, simply
To meet You without obstacles,
In the silence of faith,
Before You, Lord.

A Dazzling Heart for you!
- luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment