Thursday, February 2, 2012

A MOMENT OF PAUSE


Ever dearest Father,
by Your grace I am alive
but if right at this moment
You stop breathing Your breath in me,
I humbly ask,
please send Jesus to fetch me…
Ever dearest Jesus,
my Beloved,
before I close my eyes
and leave my body behind,
please help me forgive those I cannot,
and forgive me, too, for all my sins.
Wash away in me with Your Most Precious Blood
what is in me that is not pleasing to the Father…
Ever dearest Spirit of Love,
please pour Your joy and peace
upon my love ones.
May love heal their pain
that they mourn
in just a little while in my absence,
but more so rejoice
that I will be with You in eternal life…
Ever dearest God,
if I only make it in purgatory,
please inspire my love ones
to pray for me that I may soon
be with You in heaven.
Death may bring me pain
but if it is the only doorway for me
to finally see You face to face
and spend eternal life with You,
then I shall welcome it,
 for what I desire most in my heart
is to eternally rest in Your bosom…
 Dearest Mama Mary,
please pray for me
at the brink of the moment of my life
as I stop breathing…
Amen.
- luisadelacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment