Monday, July 23, 2012

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG (My 100th Post)



Dear Readers of The Essence,

A beautiful and blessed day to you!

Today, I am posting my 100th post on this blog. I wanted it to be special and so I thought of addressing it to you, my dear readers.

I probably know only a few of you, and I don't even know how many times you had visited my blog to browse and read my posts. You don't know me either, just maybe only about what you had read here. But I recognize the fact that every time you click your computer and end up reading my posts, you are sharing your time with me and I am sharing the content of my heart and mind to you, as well as my life and what I believe in. During these moments, somehow the boundaries of time, place, culture, age, etc are transcended.

I would like you to know that I appreciate this connection that we have and your giving me of your time. My prayer is that each moment you read a post here in 'The Essence,' God is blessing you by touching your heart and your life. Thank you for letting me enter the door of your heart and allowing me to walk through or pass by your life.

My posts may be just like little drops of water in the ocean of your life, but may it create beautiful ripples to you, your family and your friends...ripples that are more beautiful than what big waves can create.

We may never know each other personally, but somehow in spirit, where you are and where I am, we have become a part of each other. Without you, my dear readers, my blog will not continue to exist. Just one person reading this is enough for me to go on posting because I believe in the value of even just one soul being blessed...and it is a gift from God that there are more of you giving your time to read and hopefully chew on the content of my posts.

May we continue to journey in life through this blog. Again, I would like to thank you.

Jesus peace be with you. God bless you and your love ones.

With the Love of Jesus,
Luisa De la Cruz


No comments:

Post a Comment